I’ve completely been lagging in the Christmas gift guides I was promising you!! My B. I’ve already come up with a few ideas for the next one I’ll be posting Saturday so don’t ya worry.
It’s Tuesday morning here on Kauai and I’m hoping the rain will subside a little. If not, then I might do a little grocery shopping, clothing shopping, maybe even some christmas shopping! I plan on grabbing some coffee and a cute key chain I was eyeing from Warehouse 3540 in Lawai at some point today for sure. Hope everyone has a good day!
- I’m obsessed with these reusable wraps made with beeswax instead of that nasty saran wrap. Yay for environmentally friendly goodzzz.
- I’m all about that high-waisted yoga pant life (that aren’t see through…) ya know what I mean? Plus the color block pattern I thought was real cute.
- These natural powders that come in various forms from Kauai (!) have adaptogens in them which are key in reducing stress and toxins in the body. I sprinkle the “kauai chai” in my coffee every morning and I notice I don’t get the jitters nearly as badly as I normally would!
- Perfect black booties, in my opinion. The height of them isn’t too high but also not too kitty-heel esque.
- Natural mascara (vegan apparently!) because that stuff goes straight into your system when you put it on.
- Laptop keyboard cleaning brush! I legit get my keyboard so dirty from eating next to it/carrying it around in a dirty purse a lot so this would come in handy.
- MY FAVORITE ITEM ON THE LIST: This clean and nail-friendly gel nail polish!! You can even get one that doesn’t require LED lighting ooohhh yeaaah.
- Thanks to my sister and Lauryn Evarts for giving me hope, and whoever out there with the same problem, with conquering the “freckle mustache.” Need to get this serum ASAP.