So much flavor, so little time (actually though because it literally takes about 8 minutes total to throw this deliciousness together..)
This recipe is fitting I guess since Thanksgiving was yesterday after all…(didn’t even think about that haha) SO I hope this might be a little easier than roasting an entire turkey…
I’m still nibbling on this as a quick snack throughout the day and it’s getting better and better as the days go by in my opinion…
What you’ll need:
- Ground Turkey
- Spices: Italian seasoning, dried oregano, salt/pepper, lemon pepper, cumin
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Handful of baby tomatoes, red/yellow peppers, chives
How to make:
- Drizzle big pan with olive oil
- Throw in the entire pack of ground turkey first since this will take longer to cook than the veggies
- Season the turkey with the spices listed (I put extra cumin in for a little more kick) and mix.
- Throw in the chopped veggies and mix again.
- Let it all sizzle and cook, while simultaneously chopping up the turkey as you go so it remains as little separated chunks.
^All the juices and flavors really come out after a few minutes of cooking. Also, don’t mind the mess I made on the stove…Clean cooking is overrated though let’s be real.
so.simple. SO. GOOD.
Just throw onto salads, lettuce wraps, or eat it on its own as a side dish! I like to eat it with some Cholula or mustard on its own. YUM.